Thursday, March 14, 2013

Rutger Hauer Joins "True Blood". Maybe it Won't Suck This Season!

If you are like me then HBO’s “True Blood” has been, well, a little on the rough side to watch. While Season 5 of the show was better (slightly) than the 4th which I thought was a complete waste of time I am, however,  while still on the fence, starting too look forward to of Season 6. Mainly because HBO has peeked my interest with adding Rutger Hauer. You know him: “Blade Runner”, “The Hitcher” (and not that shitty Sean Bean version. While I am a fan of the Bean his version of “The Hitcher” was about as fun too watch as having nails jammed into your ballsack... but I digress), “Hobo With a Shotgun”. Yeah, that fucking guy... lol. So I am hoping that with the addition of Hauer to “True Blood” that he breathes in some new life. Apparently from the interweb scuttlebut Hauer is going to be playing Warlow. A badass ancient vampire that killed Sookie’s parents. So it is already looking on the up and up. However, I am a little iffy on the whole “I look like the professor from “Back to the Future”” look look.

I am sure true to “True Blood” fashion that there will be plenty of hot naked bodies and plenty of blood. Because we all know, and no matter how Hollywood tried to tell us different, there is always tons of blood, sex and nudity when it comes to vampires. And THEY DON’T SPARKLE!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment